This would be a great opportunity for someone out of college or new to this industry! The Assistant Project Manager assists the Lead Project Managers in all aspects of projects.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Lead Project Managers to help ensure the success on each project.
- Order materials required for the project.
- Track incoming materials from vendors and other InnoMark facilities to ensure all items arrive on time to meet timing on the project.
- Submit projects into Design for concept or packing details.
- Write up instructions for the plant to understand the aspects and timing of the project.
- Create tracking reports and proof of delivery reports as required by clients.
- Process billing of projects once they are complete.
work experience requirements
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting and volunteer to help in all aspects of the projects.
- Professionalism with all levels of management and non-management personnel
- Verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Associates degree or equivalent industry related work experience.
- Knowledge of graphic arts, lithographic printing, pre-press, and display fabrication preferred.
Posting ID: 601960981Posted: 2021-01-26