Duties and Responsibilities
The Warehouse Associate performs physical and administrative tasks involving warehousing, shipping, receiving, installation, order fulfillment of products, supplies and equipment.
• Keep warehouse a neat, clean, and safe working environment
• Organize product, bin, lot, packaging supply, and equipment locations
• Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices
• Report discrepancies and reject unsatisfactory items
• Stock products accurately into warehouse inventory locations
• Accurately move and consolidate products
• Update product inventory locations in the system
• Maintain records of received goods
• Accurately pick products based on part numbers and quantities on pick lists
• Pack shipments with care and efficiency in mind, in the most effective manner possible to minimize shipping cost and ensure product safety, and adhere to company’s double check policy.
• Ensure products shipped out are in accordance with approved orders and specifications
• Familiarize with the company invoicing process
• Ensure that all daily orders are accurately fulfilled in a timely manner, with correct documentation
• Maintain awareness of circumstances that may impede the timely fulfillment of daily orders.
• Assist with tracking of shipments when needed.
• Familiarize with FedEx, UPS, USPS, Freight, Int'l shipments, customs process
• Coordinate trucking shipments
• Conduct periodic physical inventory counting and reconciling process
• Report discrepancies accurately and in a timely manner
Requirements & Qualifications
• Be a team player
• Meet and maintain department productivity standards
• Maintain consistent, proactive and responsive communication with supervisor.
• Follow warehousing, picking, packing, invoicing, shipping & receiving procedure and process
• Review work procedure & process, recommend measures to improve performance, efficiency, and quality of service.
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office and Email
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to lift heavy products up to 50lbs on a regular basis, be on feet for a full shift (8 hours).
• Detailed oriented (many items with very similar part numbers/descriptions)
• Ability to work in a faced paced environment
• Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently
• Bilingual Chinese preferred