Position Description As the, Technical Project Lead I , you will work as part of a team providing a variety of tasks to include inspection, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains electrical/electronic systems, circuits, and equipment onboard U.S. Naval Ships and Military Installations. As the, Technical Project Lead I , you will perform the following typical tasks: * By providing direction on projects from inception through completion and to provide technical and managerial assistance on all aspects of project management to comply with the technical requirements of the contract for the customer.
* Managing and coordinating technical and administrative staff by assigning, scheduling, prioritizing, coordinating, and facilitating multiple tasks.
* Evaluating performance of subcontractors and staff in terms of actual and planned task schedules and resource requirements while reviewing work for quality assurance.
* Training of all staff members and instructs them on customer's methods, procedures, and standards.
* Evaluating, developing or implementing procedures regarding project documentation and development. Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS: * Successfully undergo a Background Investigation, Drug Screen, and obtain access to shipyard, NAVSTA & DBIDS. * This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Serco to staff it only with U.S. Citizens. * 8-10 Years of experience in the Technical Project Lead Role with Submarine Experience and a Bachelor's Degree. A combination of relative job experience and education well be given consideration in lieu of degree requirement.
* Knowledge in troubleshooting technical problems and taking corrective action.
* Must be able to successfully review employee schedules and time cards.
* Participates in long-range planning, analysis, and program design, project estimating, logistical support, inventory control and drawing review along with other duties as assigned. If you are interested in supporting and working with our team across the globe on a passionate, talented, and diverse Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career! Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged to apply! Company Overview Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Posting ID: 608499860Posted: 2021-02-24