Summary: The TFC Admissions Coordinator supports compliance with all state and federal regulatory standards as well as all Intercept policies and procedures for the Treatment Foster Care program.
Education & Experience: A doctorate or master's degree in social work from a college or universityor a field related to social work such as sociology, psychology, special education, or counseling, with a student placement in casework services to children and families or one year of experience in providing casework services to children and families;
A baccalaureate degree in social work or a field related to social work including, but not limited to, sociology, psychology, special education, or counseling and one year of experience in providing casework services to children and families; or
A baccalaureate degree in any field plus two years' experience in providing casework services to children and families; or
A associate degree in a related field plus four years' experience in providing casework services to children and families.
Experience in the foster care field or experience working with behavioral programs, counseling, and/or skills training is preferred. A minimum of one year of program administration is highly desirable.
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Utilize and maintain current knowledge of all state and federal regulatory standards and Intercept policies and procedures to support compliance for Treatment Foster Care case files.
- Work with the Director and/or Supervisors to develop, evaluate, implement, and revise policies and procedures.
- Assist in or facilitate referral, interview, and admission process for potential/new clients when possible.
- Interview children and families.
- Conduct and write home studies.
- Service planning by developing individualized treatment and service plans.
- Counsel children and families in preparation for placement or discharge.
- Supervise children in resource, foster, and adoptive homes; and in independent living arrangements.
- Prepare and maintain case records.
- Coordinate services to minimize fragmentation of care, reduce barriers, and link children with appropriate services to ensure comprehensive, continuous access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services appropriate to the needs of the child.
- Assess periodically to determine the child's needs for psychosocial, nutritional, medical, and educational services.
- Coordinate referrals by assisting the child in arranging for appropriate services and ensure continuity of care for a child in treatment foster care. Link the child to services and supports specified in the individualized treatment and service plan. Assist the child to locate or obtain needed services and resources. Coordinate services and service planning with other agencies and providers involved with the child by arranging, as needed, medical, remedial, and dental services.
- Monitor and follow up by assessing ongoing progress in each case and ensure services are delivered. Continually evaluate and review each child's plan of care. Collaborate with the family assessment and planning teams and other involved parties on reviews and coordination of services to children and their families.
- Educate and counsel by guiding the child and developing a supportive relationship that promotes the service plan.
- Collaborate closely with the family assessment and planning teams and other involved parties in preparation of all case plans.
TREATMENT FOSTER CARE TEAM SUPPORT
- Assist in referral, interview and admission process for potential/new clients as needed per approval by Program Supervisor. Assist with parent training in the initial orientation, ongoing, and pre-service as required.
- Provide 24 hour on call crisis intervention services in the home or by phone. Participate in on call rotation as designated by supervisor. Arrange respite care with consultation with the referring agency and supervisor's approval.
Intercept offers a competitive benefits package for all full-time employees to include: * Comprehensive Health Insurance options * Dental & Vision Insurance * Health and Child Care Flexible Spending Accounts * Comprehensive Employee Assistant Plan * Employer Group Life Insurance, optional buy-up insurances * Voluntary Long Term & Short Term Disability * 401(k) Retirement Plan * Paid Time Off * 7 observed holidays* Discounts at Verizon Wireless * Wellness Initiatives and teambuilding activities * Opportunities for professional advancement for qualified individuals
Posting ID: 580040566Posted: 2020-10-23