Join Premier Locations' (an authorized agent of US Cellular) Team where you matter! We offer a competitive pay plus commissions, benefits, and the opportunity for career growth in the ever-changing world of wireless telecommunications!
Job Title: Sales Associate, Commissionable
Job Pay: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Summary: You will be responsible for selling products, plans, and providing superior customer service in an effort to achieve store and budget objectives.
- Deliver excellent customer service that improves customer loyalty, strengthens the US Cellular brand, and follows US Cellular's prescribed selling methods.
- Provide a total sales solution to our customers for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes evaluating, recommending, and selling the value of wireless devices, accessories, service plans, etc.; maximizing existing customer base; and personalizing the customer experience.
- Set up customers' accounts so that they are ready to use their devices and services as soon as they leave our store.
- Identify and provide the right solutions for customers' inquiries relating to billing, accounts, and/or technical issues.
- Meet or exceed sales performance goals.
- Completion of required training.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 6 months to 1 year of sales experience.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Transportation and proof of vehicle insurance.
Posting ID: 567124636Posted: 2020-08-07