Job DescriptionTraining Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 monthsDescription:
- EngEDU is looking for an exceptional Program Coordinator to manage the operational logistics for a Technical Onboarding Program. This coordinator will be part of a team focused on providing in-depth engineering training content and project work to get new engineers up to speed quickly at client. We are looking for a highly-motivated professional with demonstrated organizational, communication, and execution skills. Candidates need to be extremely proactive, responsible, detail-oriented and demonstrate a high-level of 'scrappiness' (i.e., be a self-starter and get the job done). Additionally, candidates need to have experience with public speaking and be generally comfortable in front of a large (virtual or in-person) audience of up to 250.
-Manage day-to-day details and program logistics of the technical Googler Orientation.
-Act as the 'master of ceremonies' for the duration of the Orientation experience, facilitating short courses, introducing speakers, facilitating QA sessions, and generally keeping up the energy and the engagement of participants.
-Own the master training schedules, including relevant livestream/video conference connections and keeping track of dependencies.
-Manage relationships and communicate frequently with guest facilitators and other volunteers.
-Provide strong on-the-ground support for individual events to ensure all trains run smoothly. POC to triage various logistical issues such as technology needs. Communicate with the proper channels within client as necessary to troubleshoot issues.
-Assist Program Managers by scheduling meetings, keeping notes and agendas up to date, reporting on progress, and flagging issues as necessary.
-Use client tools to keep participant and team communication organized (calendars, folders, docs, spreadsheets, forms, websites, groups). Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Acting as master of ceremonies for the duration of the orientation experience
- Owning the master training schedules - (Virtual) support for events, etc. Required Skills:
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- BA/BS degree required in any field -2-3 years experience in a coordination related role
- Demonstrable experience in public speaking and comfort in front of large audiences
- Experience in project management, event planning, training coordination or similar background
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and great interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work independently
- Impeccable attention to detail
-Proficiency with Google tools (calendar, docs and spreadsheets)
-Experience as a teacher or facilitating courses a strong plus
-Passion for education a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.