Hiring Security Shift Supervisor for Manufacture Company
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-4pm
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Shift Supervisor.
The Shift Security Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned customer. The Security Shift Supervisor will act as a liaison between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager and professional security officers. Supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting;
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test, may be required to pass Drivers Record check
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: .
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Posting ID: 571001371Posted: 2020-09-23