come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is NOW HIRING:
Service Team Members - Cashiers
Online Order/Assembly Team Members
We are strong and growing through Covid-19!
sweetgreen is strictly following all state mandated risk and safety guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe. Come be a part of our growing family!
sweetgreen is a destination for simple, seasonal, healthy food. We believe the choices we make about what we eat, where it comes from and how it’s prepared have a direct and powerful impact on the health of individuals, communities and the environment.
sweetgreen reached a goal of donating 100,000 meals (with the next goal as 250,000) to hospital workers through the Sweetgreen Impact Outpost Fund during Covid-19. Our mission of impacting and leaving people better than we found them is thriving!
Applicants MUST be 18 years or older.
What you get—
· Strong culture in a growing fast paced restaurant community
· Weekly paychecks
· Clear career path with opportunities for development
· Complimentary healthy sweetgreen food
· Free swag
· Flexible scheduling, competitive pay
· Paid wellness time, sick leave, parental leave
· Commuting benefits
· Family Fund
· Commuting benefits
· Employee referral bonus
· Health, dental + vision insurance
· 401K with company match
What we require—
· Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience
· Knowledge of proper food safety handling
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
· A team player with a positive can-do attitude
· Quick and adaptable learner
· Collaborative communication skills
· Accountable in upholding high standards
What you do—
· Ensure food meets food safety and quality standards to eliminate cross-contamination on the front line
· Prep all cold and hot food items using prep worksheets
· Follow proper knife safety procedures
· Operate oven and hot prep equipment, ensure proper time/temp of all hot and cooked foods
· Operate fit-wash, robot coupe and all other cold prep equipment
· Maintain clean, food-safe dish and prep stations throughout shift
· Set up and break down oven station, maintain clean and organized hot prep zone and equipment
· Manage communication between Service Team Members and Kitchen, inventory front line, prep zones, oven and walk-in to determine needs. Ensure areas are always stocked
· Learn and maintain knowledge of our changing salad menu + ingredients
· Put received orders away
EOE - sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility.