Completing customer invoiced transactions as well as store retail sales. Duties may include, but are not limited to sales support, stocking shelves, customer service, and inventory assistance. Responsible, reliable, and dependable work habits mandatory.
Must be 21 or older
- Delivering exceptional customer service to everyone who visits our locations by greeting customers in a friendly, courteous manner as soon as they walk in the vicinity.
- Providing fast and friendly service, product information, suggestive selling, promoting period specials, building awareness of our car wash services and operating the register for extended time periods.
- Accurately ringing up all sales tickets and merchandise, offering qualifying discounts/promotions, informing customer of retail amount, processing/accepting payment, and thanking customer.
- Balancing/accounting for all monies at the beginning and ending of shift.
- Maintaining store cleanliness: waiting room, exterior store front, and hourly bathroom inspections.
- Properly rotating product and stocking shelving, coolers, and displays as necessary.
- Labeling coolers and merchandise with most current retail pricing in accordance with weights and measures.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Accurate cash handling
- Able to follow directions and remain calm under pressure
Required Education and Experience:
- Preferred High School diploma or equivalent required
- Preferred convenient or grocery store experience as a cashier
- Previous Cashiering Experience Necessary
- Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people
- Outgoing and friendly attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Professional appearance a must
- Retail store environment
- Must be available weekend
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time
- Must be able to provide reliable transportation to get to and from work
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds
- Environmental conditions include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor exposure from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.
Posting ID: 566668421Posted: 2021-01-01