Medical Receptionist Needed
Do you always have a smile on your face? Do you have a way of making people feel at ease and comfortable, even if you don’t know them? Then we want to talk to you about our Medical Receptionist position. Our busy Eye Care practice needs a Medical Receptionist to help us give our patients a 5-star experience all the time, every time!
How will you make a difference?
As our Medical Receptionist, you will have the incredible honor to set the stage for each patient’s appointment. When our patients walk in, you will be the first person they see to reassure them they have made the right decision in choosing our practice, it really changes their day! Not only that, but it sets the expectation for the appointment and lets our patients know their appointment will go as smoothly as possible, allowing the patient to be receptive to our recommendations.
Some of your duties as a Medical Receptionist will include:
- Making sure patients feel welcome as soon as they walk in the door
- Pleasantly answering questions and making appointments for existing and potential clients
- Reviewing and organizing patient appointment information for accuracy and authenticity
- Using your friendliest phone voice to answer incoming calls, take messages, complete outreach to patients
- Assisting in opening and closing the office
- Understanding and respecting patient privacy laws
- Consistent cross-training for optimal career growth
Why this job is more than a job
In Eye Care, we change people’s lives. We help Grandma and Grandpa keep their independence by saving their eyesight. We help kids get better grades because they can finally see the board! We prevent devastating traffic accidents, allow parents to take in every detail on their children’s faces, and help people enjoy a better quality of life – because life is so much better when you can SEE. If you want a career where you can literally help the people in your community have better lives, this is the job for you.
Prior medical experience is a plus, but it’s certainly not required. We offer paid training for the right person with a great attitude, a helpful heart, and a love of learning to the Alderwood Optical Exceptional Standard of Care!
If these sound like you, please apply!
- You can get along great with anybody.
- You’re full of energy and people feel charged up just being around you.
- You appreciate other people’s talents and love to work together to solve problems.
- You’re known for doing what you say you’re going to do – no excuses!
- Your reputation for honesty and integrity is legendary.
- You don’t know the meaning of “someone else’s problem” or “that’s not my job.”
- You’re always willing to jump in and help.
- You take pride and ownership in your work – whatever you do, you do it well.
- You are openly grateful to the people around you.
- You see yourself as an integral part of your team’s success (because we will).
- You’re always up for learning something new, and you master new skills quickly.
- You love to see other people happy and thriving, and you’ll do whatever you can to help them get there.
- Healthcare benefits
- 401 (k)
- Paid vacation and holidays
Alderwood Optical is a fast-paced Eye Care practice in Lynwood. We love to come to work every day because we love what we do and we’ve built an office culture that can’t be beaten. If you’re looking to join a team that feels like a family, where your efforts will always be appreciated, and where you will be valued for the amazing person you are, apply now! We value your time, so we’ll be back in touch with you very quickly.
Powered by JazzHR