Location: Good Samaritan Society Silver Wood Village
Address: 405 W 7th St, Silverton, ID 83867-0358 USA
Employment Type: PRN
- Follows routine cleaning schedules cleans floors of soils, stains and debris, ensuring corners are free of dirt; clean walls and doors; dusts and cleans furniture; cleans bed frames, mattresses, toilets, sinks, bathroom vents and empties and cleans wastebaskets.
- Ensures drapes and privacy curtains are free of dust, dirt and stains and hung properly.
- Follows special cleaning procedures as assigned and necessary, including discharge cleaning and isolation cleaning.
- Keeps residents' items and call light within reach per residents' preference and location policy.
- Monitors / reports lingering odors throughout the location; takes appropriate action corrective action to prevent odors from lingering.
- Offers residents choices / options for times to have room cleaned; respects and reports residents' refusals.
- Completes documentation on appropriate forms as assigned; gets to know residents by name and specific communication needs.
- Utilizes appropriate communication techniques with resident per care plan.
- Explains procedures to resident's before and during cleaning, unless disruptive for the resident.
- Completes quality improvement audits and participate in task forces and center/campus care conferences as assigned.
- Keep chemicals secured in locked area as per policy.
- Adheres to OSHA and CDC guidelines to minimize infections by following aseptic cleaning techniques, including those that apply to blood borne pathogens.
- Prior work experience may not be required to be hired into this job.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req44425
id="detrack" defer src="https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1" data-g="E7B22769148046EE845F3E2847DAE222220">
Posting ID: 564347421Posted: 2020-10-08