Construction Laborer Job Description
We are always hiring dedicated Construction Laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for loading and unloading frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be reliable and be a hard worker.
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
HireQuest Direct specializes in skilled labor, general labor, janitorial, site clean-up, composite crew, demolition, administrative, hospitality, special events, certified flaggers, traffic control technicians and off-duty police officers.
HireQuest Direct follows the strictest screening and application processes and have over 15 years of providing a consistent and qualified pool of labor, to construction sites, hospitality, corporate and public building and design projects as well as long- term government and institutional contracts.
Like Us On Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/HireQuestDirect
Connect With Us On LinkedIn; https://www.linkedin.com/company/hirequestdirect/
Posting ID: 568032368Posted: 2020-08-14