Job Title: Receptionist II
Location: Salt Lake City, UT - 84120
Duration: 3-month contract
- Receive visitors so that all callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
- Receive and correctly route incoming and outgoing telephone calls. Take and distribute accurate messages.
- Greet visitors and determine the nature of their visit; issue visitor passes and maintains visitor logs; alert appropriate party of visitor arrival or direct visitors to appropriate office, department, or employee.
- Respond to routine inquiries from internal or external sources, for example on the organization's location, hours of operation, phone numbers, or email address.
- May also perform miscellaneous administrative activities such as booking meeting rooms, typing, organizing and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education, or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- The job requires a basic understanding of work routines and procedures in own discipline.
- The technical procedures for this level are well defined.
- The job is expected to follow detailed and defined rules/instructions and to make simple judgments in straightforward situations.
- Typically requires selecting between solutions already established. This job typically requires no experience.
Company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. Offering a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neuro-technology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives
Posting ID: 606388672Posted: 2021-02-25