The ideal logistics processor is independent, motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer experiences every day.
A day in a Life…
- Receive, unload freight, unpack and deliver newly arrived merchandise to selling departments
- Fulfill customer orders in a timely manner following quality standards
- Prepare and ship customer’s orders following quality, packing and shipping standards
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process and research merchandise shipments in accordance with our inventory control processes
- Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockrooms
- Provide general support to the store, e.g. set up special events, organize backroom, markdowns, and relocate store fixtures
You own this if you have…
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- The skills to use of a variety of technology and new computer applications
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
Posting ID: 541910830Posted: 2020-07-14