ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
High School or GED
Operations, Project Management
Job Type/ FLSA Status
The Project Manager is responsible for client facilities and personnel under his / her supervision to ensure that the company is providing professional and quality service and to ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the company, by our clients, and by regulatory authorities. The Project Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the planned profitability of responsible accounts is realized.
- Communicate effectively with employees and clients to ensure fulfilment of performance and quality requirements.
- Maintain positive relationship with client representatives.
- Control cost to ensure the profitability of the assigned area of responsibility.
- Responsible for and/or the oversight of the recruiting, hiring and training of all employees in his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensure that each employee receives proper training commensurate with the job responsibilities assigned and that all training is properly documented and maintained according to Company standards.
- Ensure that duty managers and supervisors are properly trained and understand their assigned duties.
- Ensure that payroll is prepared and transmitted in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor safety program within area of responsibility and communicate with Safety Quality Managers on a frequent basis to ensure compliance with all Company safety standards.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with customers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
Manages hourly and salaried employees.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in a service/customer-oriented environment.
- Work in a similar (facilities / custodial) environment is required.
- Have a working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures.
- Experience with: JDE, InSight, BI, LMR preferred.
- Valid Driver's License.
Tallapoosa, GA 30176 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy
Posting ID: 578024125Posted: 2020-10-07