At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
The Sales Agent, Medicare is responsible for selling Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plan and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound leads. This position does not require cold calling. All leads are provided to the Sales Agent
Assist Medicare eligible individuals to select the appropriate Medicare health insurance plan.
· Present potential solutions using our world class suite of insurance products
· Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, all regulatory bodies, and the state or states where the Sales Agent operates
· Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
· Utilize the established communication and sales process
· Participate in coaching sessions with SM and execute on necessary communication/behavior changes
· Meet monthly sales goals included applications submitted, conversion, hours, average handle time.
· Follow compliance guidelines and mandatory disclosures
· Adhere to work schedule consistently
What to expect:
Growth opportunities - we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement
A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process
Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
Fast paced, high performance environment
We represent multiple carriers in 50 states
High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and required registration
Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective customers
Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment
Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment, transactional
Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics
Minimum Internet Speed (Hardwired): 30mb down/20mb up
Assurance offers a generous total rewards package including:
· Competitive salary including a base salary and commission, with the ability earn performance-based bonuses
· A generous benefit package, paid time off including company holidays
· The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement savings plans (401k) after your first anniversary
Work Location and Schedule:
· The Sales Agent will be required to work 40 hours per week
· Position Location: This position is a remote role.