4663 US 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Automotive Internet Sales Representative/
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Redline Powersports is seeking to hire experienced Internet Sales Representatives for our busy Business Development Center! We are looking for someone outgoing and personable, not shy on the phone, articulate and with the ability to handle being told 'No'. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Redline Powersports is South Carolina’s largest powersports dealer with 8 brands under one roof including Can-Am, Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Sea-Doo, Spyder, Suzuki, and Yamaha. We proudly serve Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas. Join our team and enjoy the beach, water sports, and all that Myrtle Beach has to offer! We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
- Competitive Pay Plan!
- Flexible schedule
- Great work atmosphere
- Vacation, holiday pay
- Available Health and Dental Insurance
- Great support staff
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Internet Sales Representative:
- Promptly respond to and follow up on internet and telephone inquiries in a professional manner from potential customers primarily seeking information about product availability, pricing, and payments.
- Manage data-base of potential customers in market, new & used car sales,
- Your primary function is to schedule appointments for customers to visit our dealership so we can sell them a vehicle.
- Be enthusiastic and create excitement about our products
- Identify customer's needs, answer their questions in a pleasant manner, and assist them to the best of your ability.
- Establish personal income goals consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
Qualifications - Internet Sales Representative:
- 3+ years sales experience in any industry is required
- Experience with car sales is a plus,
- Experience working in a CRM, preferred not required
- Telephone/call center experience is a plus
- Good computer, communication and customer service skills
- A positive, upbeat attitude and motivated to excel in your career
- Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 567905381Posted: 2020-08-13