ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Job Type/ FLSA Status
0 - 10%
Job Description Position Summary
The manager is responsible for developing, planning, organizing and cost controlling procedures to ensure compliance with customer specific contract requirements for multi-site locations. The manager is responsible for multi-site performance of services to the customer(s); and ultimately retention of those customer(s) as a client(s). Has direct responsibility for supervising mechanics for the accounts(s), staffing all shifts with service personnel including hiring and training.
The manager is also responsible for ensuring all administrative records and processes are maintained regarding hiring information, payroll data and labor and supply records for the account(s). It is imperative the manager implements quality control programs, controls inventory for the sites, and works with the customer(s) personnel at the site to address and make an action plan for any service issues. The manager must also perform the following duties personally; overseeing inspections, quality control, scheduling of periodic work and inventory control of equipment and supplies at the account(s). Essential Duties
- Responsibilities will include managing and coaching Team to ensure professional, courteous and compassionate guest services are provided for patients, visitors, and guests.
- Proactively approach, greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
- Direct and supervise scheduling of work load adjustment with the onsite mechanics.
- Maintain daily and weekly labor management control.
- Report to Regional Manager any issues or problems with operations, ABM personnel or customer.
- Provide an environment that will allow subordinates to grow and develop skills for future advancement.
- Adhere to Corporate and Customer policies.
- Provide support and leadership in special projects/initiatives as directed by the Regional Director.
- Oversee staff in working methods and procedures.
- Notify customer of faulty building conditions.
- Provide customer with outstanding customer service on all levels.
- Make sure proper and adequate staffing levels are maintained.
- Perform other duties as assigned or applicable.
- Carry out disciplinary actions as needed.
- Perform Safety inspections.
- Inventory Consumable goods.
- Leads mechanic(s) and coordinator on a day to day basis to ensure that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
- Interact with customer(s) contacts daily to obtain feedback on services and special needs. Troubleshoot potential problems and concerns. Ensures the follow through of the corrective action plans to guarantee satisfactory resolution of customer complaints and needs.
- Implement and manage the company's quality control monitoring and safety programs.
- Review labor variances, budgets, costs, chargebacks and inventory control records to ensure labor and supply are within budget while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Develop operational improvement plans and implements process changes within policy and procedure guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all federal, state and local government regulations.
- This is a working supervisory position.
- Create, implement an IPM program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four year college or university in a related field or equivalent relative experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience in the field and prior management experience facilities is required.
- Must have working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations.
- Facilities Management experience preferred.
- Prefer a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience in a service/customer oriented environment.
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Excellent time management skills including ability to perform multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently.
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Centerville, IA 52544 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy
Posting ID: 565734946Posted: 2020-09-23