Now Hiring Assistant Restaurant Managers!!
The Assistant Restaurant Manager has the overall responsibility for:
• Controlling day to day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
• Ensuring that OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security procedures are followed
• Maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
• Ensuring compliance with all Human Resources practices and applicable labor laws
• Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members, conducting performance appraisals, counsels, motivating, and training entire team inclusive of developing Assistant Managers
• Building sales to meet and exceed store plan by utilizing Local Store Marketing strategies along with community involvement in a self-directed manner
• Ensuring company standards on equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
• Individual must have minimum of six months Popeyes managerial experience or one year of General Manager experience with another concept or be recommended by his/her current Area Manager.
• The individual must have effective oral and written communication skills, the ability to calculate and analyze data, display effective leadership skills, and be able to effectively communicate with all levels.
• Must be able to interpret Profit and Loss Statements and be computer literate.
Posting ID: 56269416Posted: 2020-07-14