REESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER - PIZZA
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager for our new restaurant location in Natick MA. This position requires someone with some kitchen experience and customer service experience along with an outgoing personality. You will play a critical role in serving our guests and delivering a great experience! We offer a fun working environment with competitive pay, future health benefits, meal discounts and growth opportunities. We have plans to open 10-12 locations in the next 2-3 years so opportunity to grow is assured. We are looking to fill this role as a salaried position working 5 days a week, averaging 50 hours per week. Base salary range is $45k-$50K a year.
The Assistant Manager will help assist in managing a store within the policies and guidelines of the company, to ensure guest satisfaction and achieve revenue targets. This position will be responsible for assisting the general manager in tasks including proper customer service, maintaining customer and order flow, organization of employee actions, and overseeing that proper preparations are met in accordance to our standard of product quality. The scheduling expectations of this role will be to work 5 days/50 hours per week.
If you are looking to make that next jump up in the food service industry, then you must:
- Interact with customers daily. Possess the ability/desire to build guest relationships while ensuring quality service.
- Understand all aspects of the restaurant including but not specific to guest services, sanitation, food quality, customer relations, POS system
- Be able to work with any changes in schedule to help the General Manager cover any employee gaps
- Help the General Manager maintain performance goals for hourly staff
- Supervise staff members in a consistent, fair manner providing clear expectations and direction while maintaining communication with the General Manager.
- Maintain the complete operation on days the General Manager is not available
- Provides staff with positive and constructive feedback and assist in appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Leadership responsibilities:
- Assist with staff training on customer relations and ordering guidelines.
- Maintain all areas of the establishment with proper organization, sanitation, and leadership
- Enforces uniform and attendance policies
- Assists in completing all employee performance reviews.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in food-based customer service
- Eagerness to learn the following areas of management: leadership, communication, staff management & development, and quality of operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff with strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must possess or be willing to learn excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and be able to delegate to hourly staff
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must possess willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Must be able to have FUN while maintaining a professional demeanor
If you are looking for quick career growth and the opportunity to do something new and exciting, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gecko Hospitality, named to Forbes 2018 & 2019 list of America’s Best Recruiting Firms, offers the largest selection of restaurant, catering, grocery store, corporate dining, senior living, healthcare food service, K-12 food service and higher education food service positions. Our hospitality-exclusive team covers all 50 states and Canada and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality experts.
With Gecko's extensive list of hospitality recruiter services, we get you and your resume in front of the hospitality industry's leading decision makers! Better yet, Gecko has exceptional national, regional, and local relationships and is well respected in the hospitality industry for enhancing hospitality careers.
Our national network consists of 80 regional offices driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. From fast food to fine dining and grocery stores to senior living, Gecko recruit’s chef and management positions for all facets of the hospitality industry. Gecko boasts generations of hospitality recruiting experience, consisting of over 1,900 collective years, that furthers the careers of those seeking professional management positions. Contact us today and we will get you in touch with one of our experts to discuss your opportunities.
Posting ID: 599578059Posted: 2021-01-20