We have a full-time opening for a Shift Leader.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
It is the sole purpose of every manager to provide outstanding customer service and quality of products while maintaining the integrity of processes and standards set by FFC Franchise Group. The customers are the purpose for our work and each person shall provide an environment consistent with the values of the Company. Shift Managers are responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant and the development of their associates within the location.
- Provide exceptional service to customers, associates and managers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Assist in the growth and development of Associates resulting in enhanced responsibilities and promotion potential.
- Ensure the restaurant adheres to corporate, health department and guest service standards. Maintain a clean and safe environment for customers and associates.
- Communicate issues and changes with management staff, vendors, and company administrative staff.
- Provide accurate and detailed financial records to include cash management, food cost, labor management, budgets and all internal controls for store measurements.
- Be a team player with fellow managers and associates while helping the store and FFC Franchise Group to meet goals.
- Follow and execute training programs and processes to ensure consistency in products and quality.
- Arrive at work daily in uniform and prepared to exceed customer expectations.
- Act as a leader and role model to the store associates and management team.
- Perform all tasks as assigned to you, in any area in which you are trained for, at the best of your abilities.
Posting ID: 40881481Posted: 2020-08-13