M-F 8-5 LVN OR RN
The overall purpose of the Treatment Nurse - RN/LPN/LVN position is to maintain accurate skin integrity, documentation and administer treatments prescribed by the attending physician, consistent with accepted standards of care and within the scope of RN/LPN/LVN training and licensure. Incumbent also provides direct resident care, and assigns duties to subordinate RNs/LPs/LVNs and/or nursing aides as appropriate.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school and a current, valid license or registration in the state where employed are required.
- Specialized training in wound care preferred.
- Nursing experience in a long-term care facility is preferred.
- Supervisory experience is desirable.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Functional literacy in English is required.
Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.
Posting ID: 563950848Posted: 2020-08-07