Provide administrative support duties to include assisting with department process improvement, research for clinical faculty/resident projects, back-up to manager or floor nurses, maintain supplies, coordinate schedules and meetings, and participate in training/in-services for staff nurses.
Maintains daily operations of clinic.
- Maintains daily operations of clinic
- Keeps manager informed of any issues with patients, staff or physicians that are beyond their comfort level or are questionable.
- Input/maintains physician schedules (350 schedules/mo).
- Orders departmental and medical supplies.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance/repair.
- Inputs productivity data (residents).
- Conscientious of maintaining budget/spending (confers with manager).
- Monitors quality control standards (immunization logs, waived testing, drug sample logs, equipment sterilization logs, etc).
- Resolves less complicated patient, staff and physician issues.
- Assist s with evaluating associate performance and recommends merit increases (manager disciplines).
- Reports to manager any associate non-compliance with approved policies
- Monitors associate work schedule and PTO requests - maintains appropriate staff coverage.
- Provides staff training/onboard check list.
- Makes sure NCHD referrals are appropriate.
- Assists staff as needed
- Follows the CHRISTUS Health guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
- Maintains established CHRISTUS Health policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
- Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Health's cultural diversity objectives.
- Supports and adheres to CHRISTUS Health Service Guarantee.
- Performs other related work as required.
- LVN or RN with current Texas licensure or a Certified Medical Assistant with current certification.
- Administrative/managerial physician office experience.Minimum 2- years of experience, previous experience with a Residency Program a plus.Excellent computer knowledge and skills that include data input/abstracting.Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- LVN or RN with current Texas licensure or a Certified Medical Assistant with current certification. Current CPR certification.
Posting ID: 590528928Posted: 2021-01-25