Considering a career in automotive? No experience required here - HIRING FULL/PART TIME positions in Salt Lake, South Salt lake, Heber City, Vernal, Ballard and Cottonwood heights areas.
To ensure customer receives complete service to his/her vehicle in a timely and professional manner and to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for customers.
Join our fantastic culture! We are paying up to $14/hour plus there is opportunity for bonus pay.Benefits
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Paid Training, Paid Certification Programs, 401K with company match, Paid Life Insurance, Flexible work schedule, Work/Life BalanceCulture
Jiffy Lube / Lube Management Corp is a group of locally owned and operated Jiffy Lube locations, proudly serving communities in Oregon, Utah and Washington since 1999! We were recently named the Jiffy Lube Franchise of the Year, multiple of our locations were recognized in Utah Business magazine Top 100 Companies and we've also received the People Award from Jiffy Lube International for best benefits, training and overall company atmosphere! Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture, and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally. Jiffy Lube has been named in the top 10 training programs by Training Magazine multiple years running. We offer Lube Certified Technician programs, Management Training and Certifications through Jiffy Lube International, ASE training and certifications and much more! We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that better employees lead to happier customers!Responsibilities
- Provide services to customers following procedures and standards as outlined by management for Signature Service and ancillary services including, but not limited to:
- Assist customers in making correct decisions for preventive maintenance needs.b. Drain oil and replace filters.
- Check and replace automotive fluids as directed.
- Clean vehicle for customer as outlined in JTSS documentation.
- When assigned as a CSA, take initial service requests and enter information into the store computer system.
- Make recommendations to customers, explaining additional services based on manufacturer’s recommendations.
- When assigned, complete sale transaction in register.
- When assigned, assist with advertising outside of store.Understand and comply with OSHA and EPA standards.
- Clean facility as directed to maintain the cleanliness and general repair of the shop and property.
- Be available to work temporarily at nearby locations.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and/or JTSS documentation.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
- Customer service skills to assist customers.
- Ethics and integrity to treat customers and other employees with respect.
- Basic computer skills to enter customer and vehicle information correctly.
- Cash handling skills.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorshipEqual Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.