FirstLight Home Care is a non-medical, private duty home health care agency that is licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration and is accredited by The Joint Commission. FirstLight Home Care services clients throughout all of Pinellas County and South Pasco County.
***FirstLight Home Care has immediate shifts with our amazing clients throughout our service area.
FirstLight Home Care's CNA / Home Home Aide / Caregivers enjoy the following pay and benefits:
***Pay varies based on level of experience, level of care, and length of a shift.
• Industry Leading Pay
• Health & Dental Insurance and more! (After 60 Days of F/T employment)
• Life, Accident, Disability, Hospital Insurance - Immediate Eligibility
• One Week of Earned Vacation Pay (P/T & F/T employees)
• Time-and-a-half Pay for Overtime and Designated Holidays
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
• Rewards & Recognition Gift Card Program
• Employee of the Month Award
• Caregiver of the Year Award
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Paid Orientation with Timely Work Assignments
• Enhanced New Employee Referral Bonus
• New Client Referral Bonus
We are hiring CNA / HHA / Caregivers for all major cities throughout Pinellas County and Pasco including:
St. Petersburg, Largo, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey, Trinity, and surrounding areas.
CNA / Home Health Aide / Caregivers must have the following to work at FirstLight Home Care:
* Must be able to work three weekends per month, for 10-15 hours
* One year of relevant work experience
* Active CPR Certification
* Hold or be willing to gain certification in HIV, Alzheimer's Disease and Self-Assisted Medication
* Obtain a Tuberculosis Screening
* Be willing to complete a drug test
* Undergo an extensive background check
* Provide a minimum of 3 professional references
* Reliable Transportation, Valid Driver's License, Auto Insurance
Posting ID: 41622997Posted: 2020-04-09