TriMark USA is one of the nation's largest providers of design and build services, equipment and supplies to the foodservice industry. TriMark offers operators an unrivaled level of customized service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong, regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company. We partner with our customers, which include national chains, independent restaurants, healthcare facilities, K-12 and universities, entertainment venues, and many other segments, providing tailored solutions and essential products to operate with greater efficiency and realize better bottom line results. Our aim every day is to serve with excellence, meeting the needs of foodservice professionals so they can achieve their culinary vision.
The 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate will work with and support the Warehouse Supervisor to unload & load trucks, put away goods, pull orders, receive items, maneuver equipment and perform other general warehouse duties
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Able to work independently and keep on task.
- Ability to operate multiple types of forklifts.
- Load/unload inbound/outbound trucks and/or trailers.
- Check and receive products for damage or shortages.
- Receive and check in products into the computer.
- Slot stock to individual locations or stage jobs in a common location.
- Pull orders.
- Able to perform various other duties as your manager may require.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Forklift training/certification is desirable, but we will train
- Must have basic computer skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, be detail focused and able to switch priorities rapidly is essential
- Flexibility with scheduling is necessary. This is a second shift position and some overtime may be required
Education & Experience
- High school diploma preferred
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- This job operates in a professional warehouse environment. The role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as dock doors, dock plates, forklifts, two-wheel dollies, pallet jacks, computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects/tools/controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds.
- The employee must occasionally slide, pull or roll loads over 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability Employer
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 608116912Posted: 2021-02-25