Come grow with Vibra Healthcare
, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts is a 90-bed acute care hospital located in historic New Bedford, MA, on the Freetown border. Conveniently located off of Route 140 and easily commutable from the Boston area as well as Rhode Island, our hospital offers comprehensive, specialized clinical programs, including pulmonary rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation and neurobehavioral programs for individuals requiring long-term rehabilitation services. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families. Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Massachusetts is seeking Full Time Nurse Apprentice/Technicians to join our team! This is a great way to learn on the job while in nursing school or as a new grad awaiting the NCLEX exam!
The Nurse Apprentice/Tech provides assistance to licensed nursing personnel in the provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming, and providing a clean, healthy
and safe environment. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds. Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Nurse Apprentice, Nurse Technician or Certified Nursing Assistant as applicable in the state of employment required.
- Must be an active Nursing student enrolled in a Nursing Program.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- Acute care/LTAC experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Posting ID: 572893868Posted: 2020-09-15