H&K Group, Inc.H&K
does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!Location:
Regular Full-TimeOverview Douglassville Quarry,
a division of The H&K Group, Inc.
is looking for the ideal Plant Maintenance Person! The Plant Maintenance Person maintains asphalt plant by performing the following duties:ResponsibilitiesEssential Abilities, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Perform all work in a safe and professional manner.
- Perform plant maintenance.
- Maintain clean work areas including catwalks, walk-ways and general plant area.
- Proactively learn plant functions and operations.
- Obtain all knowledge to complete assigned tasks.
- Take direction from and work in a team with all other site personnel.
- Cross train to learn all jobs of plant and be able to substitute when necessary.
- Welding and cutting a plus.
provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc.
we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
Posting ID: 606881290Posted: 2021-03-03