An exciting gastroenterologist opportunity is now available with an established GI team in Ohio due to growth. Your schedule will be a 4.5-day workweek as the clinic is only open on Fridays from 8 am to 12 pm. The call schedule will be 1:3, 10 nights per month including 1 weekend. The incoming physician can expect to see 8 to 15 procedures per day in the endoscopy suite and 20 patients per day in the clinic. Join another full-time gastroenterologist and 2 nurse practitioners with a support staff that includes a service line manager, 2 LPNs, and 3 medical office assistants.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on 2 wRVU options. You will be offered a generous sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 29 days of PTO to start, 5 days of CME plus stipend, possible fellowship stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and relocation assistance. They also offer $25K per year in student loan repayment up to $200K.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2667799.
*Quick Facts:** Loan repayment up to $200K
* Employed position
* Join an established gastroenterology team
* Work out of 1 hospital and clinic location
* ERCP/EUS available, but not required
* 5 large endoscopy suites (previous OR rooms)
* Olympus scopes and video equipment
* Join another GI and 2 NPs with a support staff
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 599919479Posted: 2021-02-28