- Exceed our customers’ evolving expectations by providing World Class customer service and a pleasant and rewarding shopping experience.
- Build relationships with and educate our customers in order to create sales.
- Perform maintenance and janitorial duties throughout the store to present a safe, clean, attractive environment.
- Clean and sanitize meat cutting area, kitchen, and bakery area.
- Maintain proper department conditions and supplies (e.g., racks, sales floor, bottle redemption area, closets, workstations, etc.).
- Operate equipment/machinery where applicable.
- Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The Pursuit of Excellence™ through Big Y’s Firm Foundations™ (Character, Collaboration, Personal Development, Actions & Results).
- Must project a clean and professional appearance.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the store.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Must be 18 years of age to operate machinery.
- Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
Posting ID: 72050953Posted: 2020-07-14