Our Shift Managers work with our General Managers and Assistant Managers oversee the daily operations of Wings Over Restaurant by working with team members to ensure outstanding customer service, a high level of productivity and respect for each other; as well as to maximize sales and to control food, labor and other operating expenses.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
- Full-time positions with 5 days per week, 8 hour per day
- All hours over 40 worked each week are paid at time and one half
- Discounted employee meals
- Paid Sick time
- Group Health Benefits, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with a 4% match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities – we prefer to promote from within to AM or GM
- Performance reviews and potential pay increases after 3 and 12 months and annually thereafter.
- Employee Referral bonus
What you will be doing while Running your own shifts:
- Maintains shift operations by following established policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards
- Controls food costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Conducts and accounts for precise daily inventory of restaurant food products.
- Assists GM to attract customers by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs.
- Works with Manager to achieve restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to action plans; assists with implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and resolving problems.
- Is learning to assists Managers in accomplishing restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining hourly staff; communicating job expectations; assisting with planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
What you need to be successful with us?
- Availability during our hours of operation which includes evenings, late night, weekends and some holidays
- Skillful to provide outstanding customer service and maintain customer focus to increase sales
- Experience controlling food, labor and other operational costs to show increase profits
- Experience with people management and an the able to nurture, coach, mentor and hold team members accountable
- Capable to develop team member schedule and flex based on sales volume demands
- Experience resolving conflict with customers and team members
- Ability to identify poor process and knowledge to create new and more efficient to processes
- Possess solid communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
- High level of initiative and able to multitask
- Time management and deadline oriented
- Self-Motivated and a High Energy Level
- Average minimum 1 years’ experience in food service management, required
- Experience with fast casual restaurant with delivery, preferred
- High school diploma/GED, required
- Associate’s degree or higher in Hospitality or Food Service, preferred
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States and able to provide appropriate documentation to complete the form I-9 within 3 days of their first day of employment
- Must be 18 years of age, acceptable criminal background check, possess a valid driver’s license, maintain an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR), proof of insurance and have a satisfactory vehicle
Savin Brands was established in January 2005. We purchased two existing Wings Over locations: Wings over West Hartford and Wings over Storrs and over the next few years we began to open additional restaurants.
Today, we have 5 Wings restaurants in central Connecticut, 4 in the greater Boston Massachusetts area.
In September 2018 we purchased 13 existing Moe’s Southwest Grill locations; 10 in Connecticut and 3 in Western Massachusetts. We anticipate opening many more restaurants in the next few years.
Savin Brands is committed to providing our customers with great food and exception service. Our Values consists of Service, Accountability, Value Relationships, Integrity and No Limits.
We are able to accomplish this through our employees who are:
- Strong work ethic
- Have Fun
- Positive Attitude
If this environment matches your career goals, working with Savin Brands will be the beginning of something great for your career!
Posting ID: 69923374Posted: 2020-09-21