Two busy law firms seeking shared receptionist. This employee will answer the phone, field basic questions from clients, assists with the scheduling and perform simple billing duties. This employee should possess strong clerical, communication and public relations skills.
I. JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Providing receptionist services and answered telephone calls.
- Answering telephone calls promptly and efficiently; providing information to routine inquiries and route calls to appropriate staff.
- Assisting in handling telephone calls, clients and guests, and staff members positively and courteously.
- Managing phones to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Providing excellent customer service by acknowledging all guests according to company's policy and requirements.
- Exercising customer service through strong communication skills and organization to both internal and external customers.
- Recording, updating, and coordinating billing including sending invoices and following up on unpaid invoices.
Must be fluent in Spanish
Posting ID: 580949978Posted: 2020-10-21