goPuff is seeking Operations Associates to join the operations team. We are looking for self-starting, motivated and committed individuals. Operations Associates play a critical role in our fast-paced environment that requires drive, grit, positivity, and enthusiasm for the challenge. In this role, you will execute a variety of warehouse responsibilities including picking, packing, receiving product, and interacting with our partner drivers. Ultimately, the success of the territory rests on your shoulders and is determined by your ability to execute and effectively delivering a perfect experience for our customers. If you love having the ball...If you love the idea of taking the bull by its horns...If you love doing whatever it takes for the thrill of the win...we want to talk to you. Responsibilities
Receiving and Put away
- Receive product from vendors, ensuring physical count matches purchase order/invoice, and resolve discrepancies when they do not match
- Put away product to inventory locations
Picking and Packing
- Pick and pack items on a per order basis for dispatch to customers
- Ability to ensure accuracy of items picked/packed
- Properly stage orders in assigned bin locations
- Contact customer for substituted or out-of-stock items
- Amend order contents per confirmation of substitution
Warehouse Organization and Standards
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Conduct cycle counts to identify loss and improve in-stock position
- Re-shelve canceled orders promptly
- Manage waste and spoilage through strict compliance with 'FIFO' practices (First In, First Out)
- Ensure the Standards of Conduct policy is followed to provide a safe and inclusive work environment
- Assist General Manager and Shift Leads with all warehouse tasks when delegated
About UsThe only predictable thing about life is that it's wildly unpredictable.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Experience working in a restaurant, retail or warehouse environment
- General working knowledge of basic web-based software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite)
- Strong work ethic, punctual, responsible and honest
- Must thrive in high-stress environments
- Effective communication skills
- Team oriented, works with and responds well to others
- Positive attitude, helpful and respectful
- Work with a fluid schedule
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. repetitively
That's where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to goPuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We're assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you're hearing? Welcome to goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 547518903Posted: 2021-01-04