CNC VERTICAL MILL PROGRAMMER / FABRICATOR
Fasted paced custom manufacturing company located in New Castle DE, is seeking a well-rounded craftsman fabricator to join our team. Candidate will be responsible for programming CNC Vertical Mills (Haas VF3, VF4 VF10, & Fadal) and fabrication of steel, aluminum and wood products for day shift (Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm). Candidate must have 5+ years in G-Code or equivalent CNC vertical mill programming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· CNC programming & operation of CNC Vertical Mills for standard & custom parts
· Set up and break down of machining centers as well as scheduling PM and cleaning
· Create programs and tooling to maximize production time
· Create schedules for machining centers based on production schedule
· Train and over-see machine operators
· Work on other shop equipment such as manual mills, press-brake, saws, sanders, panel saws, drills, etc.
· Read and interpret plans, sketches, and shop drawings.
· Work with designers and management on custom projects to achieve customer’s satisfaction.
· Maintain a high level of production while maintaining quality
· Responding to quick turn-around orders some overtime required
· Performing well in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
· Maintain and clean equipment and work area.
· Perform related duties as assigned
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
· Trade school graduation, or equivalent.
· 5+ years of experience programming CNC Vertical Machining Centers
· 3+ years of experience with Haas Mills
· Knowledge of wood and Plexiglas a plus
· Knowledge of shop practices and skill in using shop tools and equipment.
· Ability to read blueprints and translate into fabricated products.
· Experience with Laminates and veneers a plus
· Must have reliable transportation
Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform related duties and responsibilities of this job, including lifting up to 75 lbs.