Aerotek is looking to hire a Food Service Worker for a Medical Center in Newark, DE. Qualified candidates must have food service and customer service experience and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with some heavy lifting.
This is a 4-6 month contract to hire position with competitive pay and benefits.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Must have a high school diploma or higher.
- Must have previous food service experience.
- Must be comfortable being on feet all day.
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule and be open to ALL following shifts:
- 6:15AM - 3:15PM
- 9:30AM - 6:00PM
- 9:30AM - 3:30PM
- 11:00AM - 6:00PM
- 3:30PM - 7:45PM
- 3:30PM - 9:30PM
- Must have perfect attendance
- Assemble and service accurate patient and cafeteria meals in a sanitary work place.
- Assembles patient meals quickly and in accordance with the menu. Items are placed in correct position on tray.
- Ensures foods are served and stored at proper temperatures.
- Demonstrates appropriate sanitation practices; uses chemicals according to intended use and portion amounts, follows proper pot washing and mopping procedures, maintains clean work area, removes trash in a timely manner, uses can liners, disposes of cardboard boxes to appropriate disposal area.
- Demonstrates knowledge of operation and care of basic food service equipment; dish machine, tray line, food slicers, vegetable cutters, beverage machines and knives.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 566955157Posted: 2020-08-06