- Basic Working Knowledge of Hand Tools
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance
- Ability to Complete Physical Duties
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
are tasked with keeping our equipment running in ship-shape order. You must have basic proficiency in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and carpentry skills. Our Technicians are responsible for ensuring all of our equipment, including game machines and bowling lanes are clean and running up to expectations. Our technicians also employ preventive maintenance to keep our centers running smoothly.What makes a great Technician?
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Basic working knowledge of hand tools and the ability to apply that knowledge practically in a variety of situations and environments (e.g., while on a ladder, in an urgent situation, etc.)
- Skill in the practical application of electronics and mechanics in the use and maintenance of tools and equipment of the trade
- Ability to wear and work in personal protective equipment; to work on fixed equipment
- Ability to manipulate heavy equipment, tools and supplies and/or exert force up to 250 pounds; to concurrently manipulate multiple controls on machinery and equipment
Why should you join our team as a Technician?
- Performing electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical technical work related to the construction, preventive repair and maintenance of bowling lanes, automatic pinsetting, scoring, amusement and other equipment. Adjust and repair automatic pinsetting and related bowling equipment. Maintains and repairs bowling lanes
- Disassembling, replacing and repairing mechanical and electrical components or parts such as bearings, coils, and wiring
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and performing repairs on all games and tellers; including scheduled preventive maintenance
- Maintaining inventory records; orders supplies and materials
- Operating hand and power tools and general testing equipment
- Maintaining on an ongoing basis throughout the shift, the cleanliness of the mechanics area and facility area
"I love that Main Event integrates professionalism and a fun-loving attitude and view both as important qualities employees should strongly possess and portray. An important aspect of my job as a Technician is the ability to identify problems accurately and quickly so they can be repaired as soon as possible. An inquisitive, detail-oriented person would be best as a Technician. I love the feeling of accomplishment after fixing something challenging.
" - M.S., Technician, IllinoisMain Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 547760894Posted: 2020-05-26