|Home Care Companions Wanted |
Do you love seniors? Enjoy helping people? We are currently looking for CAREGivers with availability for various PART-TIME shifts between 2 PM and 10 PM.
As a member of our CAREGiving team, you will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the daily challenges of aging with respect, dignity, care and compassion.
As a CAREGiver some of your responsibilities might include:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Running errands
- Alzheimer's Care *
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity, respect & compassion
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid US driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Minimum age: 18
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply online or call 845-353-6000 today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 566247201Posted: 2020-08-03