This position is an opportunity to play an important role in the mortgage operations department. This Community Bank's “mom & pop” feel combined with the resources of a $4 Billion organization make this a unique environment to grow. If you have proven mortgage experience and are looking for a challenge with a rapidly growing organization, we would like to speak with you!
This position is responsible for verifying and performing some data entry of loan information into the specific loan systems. Will be responsible for assembling and verifying loan documents for accuracy and completeness. Will work closely with title companies to schedule closings. Will provide partner support to all internal departments and customer facing employees as a critical link in the loan experience.
• Responsible for verifying and performing some data entry of information into the specific loan systems.
• Ensures all conditions have been satisfied prior to scheduling closing date.
• Must validate mortgage file by using appropriate AUS.
• Responsible for ordering various searches (UDM, VOE, insurance) and providing follow up to ensure
• Responsible for uploading all closing documents appropriately into Encompass.
• Ensures that loan files contain documents with proper signatures, dates, and other relevant data.
• Verifies accuracy of all closing documentation, post closing.
• Assembles loan documentation within Encompass and uploads to imaging.
• Responsible for follow up on post closing conditions.
• Responsible for understanding the Bank's policies, procedures, products and services.
• Must provide excellent customer service skills to both internal and external partners.
• Must provide great rapport with title companies.
• Must be able to assist with loan closing, funding and booking, as needed.
• Will act as back up to other duties in the department as needed.
Education, Experience and Job Skills
• Associates Degree or 1-3 years banking experience required
• Knowledge of TRID recommended
• Knowledge of Encompass a plus
• Ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong managerial skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Must work well with others