Awake weekend overnight and daytime In Home CAREGiver needed in Sturgeon Bay, WI!
No experience necessary...we'll do the training!
Are you kind, caring & compassionate? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors? Are you willing to teach others about Love(v.)?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for kind, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the Sturgeon Bay and Door County area. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of in home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Core Value
- At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
CAREGiver Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license with 3 or more years of driving experince and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/149 or start your career today by completing our online application.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582959665Posted: 2020-10-29