NVR (parent company of the Ryan Homes and NVHomes brands) has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride the over 450,000 new homes we have sold and built across the countryPosition Summary
NVR's Dayton Manufacturing Plant is looking for motivated and reliable candidates to add to our manufacturing team. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast paced work environment with a career oriented company. NVR offers competitive pay, excellent work-life balance and long-term growth opportunities. We are looking for candidates who have strong attendance, a willingness to learn, and a positive attitude. You will be responsible for direct labor tasks related to the assembly of products for NVR's Homebuilding operations. You will be expected to perform your role with a high focus on quality, safety, and productivity.Qualifications
Life at NVR
- Prior experience with hand tools, nail guns, and staple guns preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read or to learn how to read a tape measure.
- Experience with framing, mill work, trim and other related construction skills highly desirable, but not required.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work in a strong safety-focused environment.
- Willingness to work as a team to achieve productivity goals
- Ability to work inside or outside as required
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position: lifting, pulling, standing, and reaching.
- Available shifts: 1st shift (6am - 2:30pm M-F) or 2nd shift (3pm - 1:30am M-TH).
NVR is a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest and the most financially sound homebuilders in the US. NVR offers full-time employment and benefits eligibility from Day 1 to all new hires. Some of those benefits include:
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for Merit Pay Increases with excellent Attendance and Performance
- Retirement Savings - 401K Match and Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation/Employee Events
- 25 Paid Days off (Including 15 eligible Vacation Days for new hires)
- Yearly Free Amusement Park Trip for Employees and their Family Members
- Free Holiday Hams and Turkeys
- Health Insurance (Includes Vision)
- Additional Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Discounts and Reimbursements
- Home Purchase Discount (Up to 35k)
- Safety Equipment Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (Discounted professional legal, personal, and financial advice)
- Employee Discount Program (Ford, Verizon, T-Mobile, Enterprise Rental, etc.)
- Watch the Ryan Homes (owned by NVR) video to learn more about the homes we want you to help us build.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.
Posting ID: 592220862Posted: 2021-01-19