TLC HomeCare is looking for an accomplished Licensed Nurse Aide (LNA) to work in our clients' homes in Hanover. TLC HomeCare has been helping care for adults with disabilities and seniors in our communities for over 14 years. TLC has been awarded Best of HomeCare and Best of Business multiple years. TLC HomeCare is simply the BEST home care provider and employer in the area! Don’t just take our word for it, please read reviews left by present and past employee on Indeed.com as well as employee video testimonials on TLCHomeCare.com
TLC HomeCare has full-time, part-time, PRN (as needed) or per-diem openings with a flexible schedule with immediate openings for a full-time day, evening, and night shifts. Unlike other home care agencies, TLC HomeCare guarantees a full-time position, which means guaranteed hours and a stable paycheck. To expedite your onboarding, we are conducting interviews and the first day of our orientation on Zoom within 2 business days of receiving completed applications.
As a Caregiver or a Licensed Nurse Aide with TLC HomeCare, you will provide in-home support to adults with disabilities and seniors in your community. Join our growing TLC’s caregiving family dedicated to providing the best care possible in terms of companionship, personal care, and other health and wellness care needs for community members in their own homes. Enjoy a flexible schedule working shifts that work for you and your family. TLC HomeCare Caregivers are simply the best of the best in providing in-home care and companion experiences and assist with activities of daily living to help someone safely live in their home.
- at least 18 years of age.
- Write, speak, and understand English.
- Physically and cognitively able to perform the duties of the position, including documentation tasks.
- Understand the need for and principles of confidentiality.
- Willing to follow and/or learn care directions.
- Able to accurately report observations and facts to nurse managers.
- Have reliable transportation to and from the client’s home.
- Have the preferred minimum of one year of caregiving experience caregiver which is verifiable through references.
- Complete the agency’s employment process successfully including but not limited to background checks and drug screening.
- The BEST Pay & benefits in the industry!
- Including industry-leading daily pay, direct deposit, holiday pay, and paid time off.
- Caregivers & PCAs starting at $14/hour but can make up to $19/hour. LNAs starting at $15/hour but can make up to $20/hour.
- TLC HomeCare offers 90-day evaluation where you can earn up to an additional $1/hour and Annual Review
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Aflac for short term disability, life insurance, and other coverages.
- Employee Assistance Program for both the Employee and their family members.
- PayActiv advance pay for hours worked.
- Winter tires purchased for our employees from Wheels for Warmth Program.
- Employee purchase program with retailer and wireless discounts.
- Unlimited Referral Bonus
- Training: TLC HomeCare is the only agency in the area that offer paid in-person skills testing and training. TLC HomeCare offers trainings through TLC Academy, our own online training academy that is custom made for our caregivers. TLC HomeCare also offers in-person trainings and caregiver support groups hosted by our nurses.
- TLC HomeCare is the only home care provider that offers both PCA training and LNA training programs to our staff.
- TLC HomeCare offers industry-first Positive Approach to Care (PAC), Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB), and Professional Assault Crisis Training (ProACT).
- A Support Environment: 24/7 nursing and operational support provided to our clients and our Caregivers. As our mission statement states; “It is our mission to cultivate meaningful relationships at the right time with the best people. We do this by providing nurturing support where one feels safe, valued, appreciated, and experiences a loving environment. This provides peace of mind for both our clients and their loved ones while allowing our caregivers to provide the best care possible with dignity and respect.”
- Flexibility: Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home, and industry-leading Full-time Guaranteed employment. You are making a difference in your community by helping seniors and adults with disabilities live safely and independently in their homes.
Apply today! Seeking Caregiver, Personal Care Aide (PCA), Licensed Nurse Aid (LNA) for full and part-time shifts!
Caregivers and Licensed Nurse Aides (LNAs) are members of the TLC HomeCare’s care team who assist clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs). Caregivers and LNAs are expected to perform as outlined in a written care plan approved by a Nurse Case Manager. The Care Plan is available to caregivers in the client's home and online through our scheduling program. All Caregivers and LNAs are supervised by a nurse case manager. All Caregivers and LNAs receive scheduling direction from the HomeCare Coordinator. Occasionally caregivers serve clients living in a facility setting.
The duties of a Caregiver or LNA may include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning and preparing meals according to specific dietary requirements of the client.
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment through light housekeeping; for example, changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming, cleaning kitchen and bathroom, and laundry.
- Providing companionship and recreation for the client including reading, walks, etc.
- Accompanying the client to doctors or other appointments.
- Grocery shopping or other errands with or without the client as needed.
- Performing other delegated tasks as indicated in the Care Plan.
- Perform any personal care for the client; for example, toileting, hair care, oral hygiene, bathing, and grooming.
- Assist the client with position transfers and other types of mobility as directed by the Care Plan.
- Monitor the client’s self-administration of medications and/or use of medical devices as specified in the Care Plan
Why Work for TLC HomeCare?
TLC HomeCare is the BEST home care provider who values YOU and all the hard work You do for our clients. We have the best PAY, best BENEFITS, allows flexibility in your schedule for better work-life balance. At TLC HomeCare, caring for others is in our DNA... (Tender Loving Care...)
Start your rewarding career with TLC HomeCare. Apply now!
Powered by JazzHR