Salary is $14 per hour plus a $1,000 Sign on Bonus
We are seeking to hire multiple Personal Care Service Providers (PCSP) to provide trusted, compassionate and expert home care in our community. As a PCSP he or she provides personal care services under the supervision of a nurse/therapist as specified on the patients plan of care for our private pay patients/clients.
Job Highlights for a Personal Care Service Provider (PCSP):
- Get to know your individual patients
- Flexible workday, with an option to start and end your day from home
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement given.
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team
- Work in an environment where agency culture fosters teamwork and excellence
- Excellent benefits when you work an average of 30 hours
Duties for a Personal Care Service Provider (PCSP):
- Provide hands on patient/client care
- Maintain a neat and safe environment for the patient/client
- Bathing and showering of patient/client
- Dressing of patient/client
- Grooming of patient/client
- Toileting and incontinence care for patient/client
- Medication reminders for patient/client
- Emotional support for patient/client
- Respite care for the patient/client's family
Requirements for a Personal Care Service Provider (PCSP):
- Reliable transportation
- Automobile insurance
- Physical exam within the last year
- TB shot
Is Home care for you? Try a shadow experience today call 603-526-4077, ext. 281, with no commitments.
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 600859434Posted: 2021-01-20