At a glance:
- Are you a self-motivated business-to-business (B2B) expert skilled in guiding a team of voice and data Sales Overlay Specialist teams through the sales of Managed Router and Managed Security?
- Can you commit to a position developing and executing successful growth strategies across multiple sales channel?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the progress of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Director of Managed Services Specialist, you drive sales and penetration rates for the Spectrum Enterprise Managed IT Solutions portfolio. You excel at leading a team of voice and data Sales Overlay Specialists to meet or exceed sales for Unified Communications-as-a-service (UCaaS), Managed Router, Managed Security, Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) and Cisco Meraki. You enhance the Managed Services portfolio through the development, definition and positioning of growth strategies across various sales channels.
You increase sales across the Managed Service portfolio by identifying Sales training gaps, facilitating knowledge transfer and engaging early in the selling process. You maximize the Managed Services department through collaboration with Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations stakeholders. Your role complements the direct Sales and Sales Engineering teams, and you receive sales quota retirement for targeted products. You thrive in an office environment and feel comfortable traveling to engage with clients and achieve company objectives. You report directly to the GVP, Business Strategic Sales for goals and guidance.
- Competitive salary with long-term incentive plan.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be a motivating leader of the Sales Overlay Specialist team by coaching teams to achieve or exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Increase sales productivity through the decisive management of daily activities, including recruiting, training, motivating and developing the team into a productive, cohesive unit.
- Stimulate sales growth by expanding on current programs and identifying new potential client engagements using all available sales resources.
- Accelerate the adoption of the Spectrum Enterprise Managed Services portfolio through the development and execution of the market development plans.
- Recognize high value sales opportunities and develop winning strategies to close deals.
- Work in conjunction with Sales, Sales Engineering, Sales Enablement, Marketing and Product leadership to develop and execute overarching team selling strategies.
- Represent Spectrum Enterprise by participating in industry trade shows, technology symposiums and other field marketing opportunities.
- Improve service attributes by engaging with Product during the development and advancement stages.
- Drive efficiencies through collaboration with Operations and Processes teams.
- Inform senior leadership through the development and distribution of weekly sales summaries, reports and analyses.
- Ensure all teams are effectively conducting job responsibilities by leading sales team meetings and facilitating one on one review of activity and performance.
- Maximize the sales cycle by ensuring managers are engaging with the direct sales teams and implementing the white space and acquisition selling strategies.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of experience in managing Managed Services managers with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales performance goals.
- Ten years of Enterprise level account telecommunications sales experience.
- Track record of leading teams focused on selling local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) technologies, Managed Router and firewall services, Hosted Voice, SD-WAN and cloud-based solutions.
- History of selling the Cisco Meraki product suite or similar solution.
- Confident when preparing and conducting product presentations during consultative meetings with C-level leaders and business owners.
- Experience motivating and inspiring teams to overachieve while organizing, implementing and maintaining sales goals.
- Expert in telecommunications networking technologies.
- Strong business analysis skills using Microsoft Office tools and a client relationship management (CRM) program, such as Salesforce.
- Valid and active state driver's license, safe driving record and the availability to travel up to 70 percent of the time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Avaya Certified Solution Specialist (ACSS), Avaya Certified Design Specialist (ACDS), Avaya Professional Design Specialists (APDS), Avaya Professional Sales Specialists (APSS) or Convergence Technologies Professional (CTP) (preferred)
- Broadsoft, Fortinet, Nuage or Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) certifications.
Posting ID: 589397460Posted: 2020-11-28