We are a construction company looking for a qualified, responsible office manager and administrator. We build residential properties. Our company's focus is delivering high quality product and a positive experience for our clients. That starts with a supportive, positive work environment, and reliable staff. Our clients may bring drama; but our staff brings quality, order, and efficiency to our projects.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee a wide variety of internal/external meetings/events (local, off site or by video conferencing).
- Documentation: organize any needed material in advance of the meetings; maintain files/record keeping systems and confidential files.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and agendas for monthly and quarterly company meetings.
- Prepare draft memorandums, policies and procedures, training materials, checklists, and company employee handbook.
- Provide professional support to visitors, assist with settling in requirements and greet as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain systems to organize and manage details to ensure accuracy in all aspects.
- Provide general administrative support: typing, telephone support, mail, copying, faxing, filing, calendar functions, e-mail distribution lists, maintaining marketing and any other databases as instructed from time to time.
A qualified candidate must have experience with:
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills able to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, display attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong customer service orientation; responds to customers' needs with a sense of urgency, and with a "How can I help" mindset.
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information
- Ability to handle diverse personalities.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent typing skills with strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Superior writing skills. Spelling and grammatical wizard!
Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
Adobe Acrobat: 1-3 years (Preferred)
QuickBooks: 1-3 years (Preferred)
Posting ID: 581910794Posted: 2020-11-03