Fills inventory requests by receiving and picking material
* Receives merchandise by unloading vehicles; checking merchandise for damage; verifying freight bill.
* Fills orders from pick tickets
* Prepares orders for carrier service by packing and labeling merchandise; delivering to carrier or arranging pickup; maintaining carrier records.
* Controls inventory by conducting physical counts and reconciling with inventory system; notifying purchasing department when reorder points are reached; retrieving unused or excess supplies and equipment and reentering them to inventory.
* Maintains warehouse vehicles and equipment by cleaning; following manufacturer's standards of use; performing and scheduling preventive maintenance; reporting damage or mechanical problems to supervisor.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations, and keeping warehouse organized
* Forklift work
* Inventory management, stocking
Lifting, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Scheduling,cleanliness and organization, Time Management, Problem Solving, team attitude
Posting ID: 564542411Posted: 2020-08-05