CTA Construction Managers is an award-winning, ENR top 100 Green Contractor based in Waltham, MA. We are currently seeking Project Managers looking for a career opportunity to construct large scale, complex, state of the art, LEED certified buildings throughout Massachusetts. The ideal candidate should be looking to lead a project team in a fast paced and collaborative work environment. CTA offers an excellent opportunity for career growth, a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including full health insurance coverage. This position is for a multi-year federal project, and is located in Waltham, MA.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall project success including:
• Subcontractor and supplier buyout, procurement and management
• Construction controls processing including contracts and change orders
• Monthly owner and subcontractor AIA requisitions
• Project schedule production and maintenance
• Responsibility for all project budgets, costs, P/L, etc.
• Maintaining client relations with architects, owners, subcontractors, etc.
• A BS degree (civil engineering or construction management preferred)
• Exceptional communication
• organizational and computer skills are a must.
CTA offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits including fully paid health insurance, 401K, profit sharing, short term and long term disability insurance and dental and vision insurance.