fresh is a global company headquartered in New York offering a full lifestyle line spanning skincare, lip care, bodycare, and fragrance in over a dozen countries. But we don't just aspire to make the best products on the market; we want to be the best beauty brand to work for. We've created a warm, inspiring environment with world-class benefits that encourages our teams to dream big, because that's how we got here. Whether developing a breakthrough formula, designing a marketing campaign, or welcoming guests in our shops, you are hand-picked to join us on our journey to make the world more beautiful one heartfelt experience at a time. Because beauty is more than skin deep. And fresh is more than a brand...it's a feeling.
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Global E-commerce Product Manager is responsible for the management of all E-commerce websites, features, enhancements and maintenance projects from inception through launch. The Global E-commerce Product Manager will be responsible for analyzing site KPIs and feeding the enhancement roadmap with optimizations to improve performance & conversion across global sites. The Global E-Commerce Product Manager will coordinate with business partners at HQ and local market level to compile needs and provide development teams with a clear business vision of the work to be performed.
S/he is a driven, pro-active and successful project manager with a history of working in a fast paced and highly agile environment, adept at different project management methodologies.
- Serve as key business lead managing site maintenance to ensure a best-in-class shopping experience for our customer
- Work closely with the Global Digital and cross functional partners such as Global Marketing and regional teams, and other functions
- to create and maintain the team backlog of global branding and e-commerce websites, features, enhancements and maintenance
- Analyze needs and create features user stories that meet business requirements
- Test and refine user experiences - analyze sales data and funnel KPIs to understand engagement and improve site performance and conversion
- Provide insight to sizing features, along with estimates from product teams and delivery partners.
- Influence leadership within the business areas to maintain alignment around backlog objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope and constraints impacting delivery.
- Own the site A/B testing road map and work with LVMH central teams to execute optimizations
- Manage on site search experience
- Document digital team processes and technology architecture
- Partner with regional team on ensuring that delivery and merchandising processes are kept
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and process optimization
What you will learn in the first 6 months:
You will have an in-depth understanding of the direct-to-consumer e-commerce strategy of a fast growing brand, on a global scale.
What you will achieve in 12 months:
You will own the site's enhancement roadmap, coordinating across global and local teams, as well as IT and LVMH corporate teams. You will become the key point-person for fresh.com management and will report on enhancements to the executive committee in monthly review meetings.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum five years working in E-Commerce
- Significant experience working in Sales Force Commerce Cloud
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies, including expertise with Jira and/or Confluence.
- Experience managing team backlogs and product roadmaps.
- Comfortable with web applications, CMS and project management tools, with a natural tendency to use them at their fullest potential, capabilities and benefit.
- Strong leadership with excellent verbal and written communication skill to clearly and accurately articulate, in writing the business needs.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects, varying in scope and partnering agencies, in a fast-paced and high stakes environment.
- Ability to flex leadership style to accommodate a wide variety of team members and function styles and leverage team diversity
- Demonstrate a solution-oriented mindset and propel projects to completion.
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a high sense of urgency.
- Highly collaborative, team player with pro-active, positive and strong conflict resolution skills.
- Flexibility to adjust and work with different time zones and global teams.
- Job ID: 54186900
New York, United States
- Position Title: Global E-Commerce Product Manager
- Company Name: Fresh
- Job Function: Marketing
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
Jobs You May Like
CDT- Senior Director, Operations- Job Description
COMPREHENSIVE DRUG TESTING,...
Irvine, CA, United States
Associate Program Officer, Health
The ELMA Philanthropies...
New York City, NY, United States
Director, Member Development
BBB National Programs
Arlington, VA, United States