We are looking for a talented designer to create brilliant graphics for our marketing communications. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes digital marketing work, we’d like to meet you.
To have an eye for clean and meaningful design, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to translate marketing initiatives into well thought-out, intuitive, and functional graphics.
- Design email marketing campaigns, landing pages, display ads, web banners and other printed materials
- Collaborate with design team and take direction from Design Director
- Manage progress on multiple concurrent projects.
- Regularly report on status of projects and comfortably adapt to priority and scheduling
- Proof work consistently, checking all text and design elements for accuracy, clarity and adherence to technical requirements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding basic principles of effective branding, marketing communication, and user experience design
- Strong sense of typography and creativity is a must
- A minimum 3 years of hands-on design experience
- Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to manage multiple tasks that vary in complexity and urgency
- Thrives working collaboratively with a team, but also no problem working by themselves
- Always learning, and keeping an eye on current design and marketing trends
- Strong communication skills since you will be working across multiple teams
- Experience with interactive design for web
- HTML knowledge, illustration and animation skills are a plus
- Retail background is preferred
We at ADORAMA believe in respecting & encouraging diversity and as such we gladly abide by all EEOC regulations. We will never turn down a qualified employee based on race, religion, gender, sexual-identification, disability, or any other protected class. All jobs are and will continue being awarded based on merit.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562718666Posted: 2020-10-28