Tia is the next-gen women's health platform fusing empathy & innovation to help women thrive.
Tia is the next generation women's healthcare platform bringing empathy and innovation together to help women thrive. Our interdisciplinary team of doctors, designers & data enthusiasts have seen first-hand how women's needs have been radically underserved and underestimated, and are on a mission to build a new distinctly female care model from the ground up, online and offline.
Tia's ecosystem of products, tools and services — from the Tia app to the Tia Clinic, a real-world gynecology, primary care, & wellness practice based in NYC — is connected by a unique, human-centered approach to care that focuses on listening and learning all about women and their holistic needs, from anatomy to emotions, from gut health to getting it on. Tia encourages honest and transparent conversations about patients' health, both with their care team and their community of members, to help women make independent and informed healthcare decisions with confidence and ease.
Role Summary: Ensures hospitable patient member experience at the Tia Clinic, and in collaboration with the care team and Clinic Manager, maintains efficient patient operations. Actively participates in reporting feedback/suggestions related to patient care, and clinic or front of house process to supervisory staff
- Achieve excellence, with regard to impact over effort
- Be compassionate
- Practice a meritocracy of ideas
- Ownership mentality
- Client service mentality, understanding + ease of practice "hospitality principles"
- Creative problem-solving
- Process - oriented thinking
- Conflict Resolution
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and friendly disposition despite highly demanding environment
- Ability to maintain composure under stress
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Interpersonal communication: be aware of other's reactions and embody empathy
- Proven ability to learn from mistakes, ability to reflect
- Proficiency in core MS/Google Suite
- Tech-savvy: willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written Communication
- Strongly adheres to process
- Highly Organized
- Keen to Detail
- Self - motivated
- Hospitality: Be compassionate and utilize interpersonal communication to execute a hospitable and seamless patient experience
- Greet and direct all patients, or other related individuals to appropriate locations while maintaining excellent customer service at all times
- Maintain lines of communication amongst care team members to ensure back and front of house operations are aligned with patient/care team needs
- Member Engagement: Compassionately embody the voice of Tia for prospective and existing members and provide excellent client service orientation
- Educate patients when visiting the clinic on Tia Services (workshops, acupuncture, community events, retail products, pricing, etc.)
- You're passionate about diversity and inclusion. You believe in sex-positive, no judgement and radically inclusive healthcare for every person, and espouse these values in your everyday life
- Administrative Duties: Have a great ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Spearhead all administrative duties varying from scanning and uploading patient medical health information, electronic filing of EOBs, documentation upkeep of clinic operations such as Wellness Credits, billing Issues, Inventory, Mail assortment, Accuracy in DrChrono Appointments Check In/Out Flow in regards to: Payment Profiles, Billing Status
- Assist care coordinators in the booking process. Scheduling all inbound patients based on assignment.
- Facility Maintenance: Set the bar incredibly high and be keen to detail
- Basic housekeeping to ensure communal areas are stocked, cleanly, and maintained
- Escalate any facility maintenance issues
- Ad - Hoc Duties: Through cross-functional collaboration, have the ability to execute ad-hoc projects as needed and meet deadlines .
- Undertake additional ad-hoc projects as assigned to help with clinic operations varying from research, product sourcing, GSuite Documentation of processes, miscellaneous errands, facilitation of team meetings and/or trainings
Tia is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients.
If you're are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in women's healthcare, join us!
Posting ID: 579145180Posted: 2020-10-23