Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications :About Oracle Data Cloud
Oracle Data Cloud is the world-leader in global data solutions that inform smarter action in every part of a business. Our core mission is to empower our customers with unique data solutions across various business functions and verticals that can be plugged into any applications or decision engine to drive high-value insights and competitive action. About the Opportunity
Oracle's Moat New Business Sales Team is seeking a Client Partner with a strong background selling SaaS and measurement solutions, who will sell into top brands, publishers and platforms.
The ideal candidate has a strong saas sales process, with a value-based selling approach. The candidate will be responsible for driving new business bookings through adoption of Oracle Data Cloud's Moat measurement and Grapeshot solutions. About the Opportunity
- Embrace the belief that all clients should have an amazing and consistent experience when working with Oracle Data Cloud - constantly striving to deliver that experience.
- Learn the Oracle Moat Vision and steps in the sales process.
- Build pipeline of opportunity with brands, publishers and platforms to utilize Oracle Data Cloud's measurement suite including the Moat and Grapeshot products.
- Manage all aspects of the sales and contracting process internally and externally.
- Ensure high post sale time to value rates are achieved, in close partnership with Account Managers, Technical Account Management, and Client Development.
About the Team
- You have 3+ years of SaaS/Technology sales, preferably selling data or analytics to publishers, brands, platforms.
- You're well versed in value selling and have a proven track record of growing revenue across an existing client portfolio.
- You have a proven track record of collaborating with Technical Account Management, Account Management and Client Development teams to ensure high client retention rates post sale (95%+).
- You're comfortable presenting at all levels including C-level and decision makers.
- You are passionate about measurement, data and analytics.
- You are a regular on your company's top producer's list and have the stats to back it up.
- You successfully navigate complex organizations to build strong relationships.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment.
- You enjoy learning technology, but can translate that into value for clients/prospects.
- You're curious, insightful, and perceptive.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
Posting ID: 587645019Posted: 2020-11-17